Through enlightening, inspiring, and entertaining presentations, Bruce Weinstein helps organizations hire and promote people of high character. He is President and CEO of The Ethics Guy LLC, and among his eight books are Ethical Intelligence and The Good Ones: Ten Crucial Qualities of High-Character Employees.
Bruce’s signature keynote speeches and workshops include:
- Is It Still Cheating If I Don’t Get Caught?
- Gratitude: The Gift That Keeps Giving
- Smart Phones, Smart Choices: How to Control Technology So It Doesn’t Control You
- Good-Mouthing: The New Art of Enhancing Business Relationships
- Are You A Good Leader? Five Principles That High-Caliber Leaders Live By
- What’s Your Ethics IQ? How to Make the Right Decisions Every Time
The Home Depot, the National Football League, Northrop Grumman, the National Business Aviation Association, the Mechanical Contractors Association of America, the South Carolina National Guard, and the National Association of College and University Business Officers have been among Bruce’s many clients.
As The Ethics Guy®, Bruce has discussed ethical issues in business and the news on NBC’s Today, ABC’s Good Morning America, CNBC’s Fast Money and Power Lunch, Fox News Channel’s The O’Reilly Factor, and a wide range of programs on CNN. His writings on ethics and character have appeared in The New York Times, Bloomberg Business, Investor’s Business Daily, Huffington Post Business, USA Today, and the in-flight magazines of many airlines.
He received a BA in philosophy from Swarthmore College and an MA and PhD in philosophy with a concentration in bioethics from Georgetown University and the Kennedy Institute of Ethics. The W. K. Kellogg Foundation in Battle Creek, Michigan awarded Bruce a National Fellowship in leadership development.
Book The Ethics Guy to speak to your group!