Free Downloads & More
Free Ethics IQ Quiz
What’s Your Ethics IQ?
Take my quiz to learn your ethics IQ.
1) You wake up one morning with the flu. Would you:
Stay at home and rest.
Stay at home and work.
Go to work but avoid socializing with people.
Go to work but socialize only with the people you don’t like.
2) You’re having breakfast in a crowded restaurant and overhear two colleagues discussing confidential information about a client. They mention the client by name. Would you:
Mind your own business.
Talk with your colleagues about the matter and leave it at that.
Report your colleagues to a supervisor.
Secretly record them with your cell phone video camera and post the clip on YouTube.
3) You take your 12-year-old son to the local multiplex to see the latest blockbuster. At the box office, you see a sign that says, “Children (up to 11), $6.00. Adults, $11.75.” Would you:
Ask for one adult and one child ticket.
Ask for two adult tickets.
Give your son $6 and have him ask for a ticket.
Buy two adult tickets, watch the film you paid for, then sneak into another auditorium and watch another for free.
4) You’re having a romantic dinner and order an expensive bottle of wine as part of the festivities. When the check arrives, you notice that the wine hasn’t been included in the bill. Would you:
Tell the waiter about the oversight.
Keep it to yourself but leave a larger tip than you were planning to.
Keep it to yourself and leave your standard tip.
Use some of the money you’ve saved to donate to your favorite charity.
5) While driving you to lunch, your friend whips out her smart phone and starts checking her e-mail. Would you:
Ask her to stop doing that.
Tell her to pull over and let you out.
Grab her phone and toss it out the window.
Download the New Brochure!
What’s wrong with talking politics at work?
Order your signed copy: “The Good Ones: Ten Crucial Qualities of High-Character Employees
The New Wild West
Book The Ethics Guy for a Keynote
Subscribe to The Ethics Guy News
Bloomberg Businessweek Columns
In the News
do no harm
Is it Stll Cheating If I Don't Get Caught
Make Things Better
The Ethics Guy
Burns Media Productions
Carnegie Council for Ethics in International Affairs
Center for Health Ethics & Law
Kellogg Fellows Leadership Alliance
Leadership West Virginia
Moving to the Center of the Bed
The Ethical Optimist
The Ethics Guy's Literary Agency, Dupree Miller & Associates
The Ethics Guy’s Facebook Fan Page
West Virginia Business Roundtable
Copyright © 2016 The Ethics Guy. All Rights Reserved.